Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to advise you of our current recruitment campaign for our client, XiamenAir.
We are currently seeking type rated and current B787 and B777 Captains to fly the B787 in China.
XiamenAir is a Chinese passenger airline based in Xiamen, Fujian Province. The airline was founded in 1984. The airline operates scheduled passenger flights out of Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport and, to a lesser extent, Fuzhou Changle International Airport and Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. The airline is partially owned by China Southern Airlines. As of November 2019, the airline operates an all-Boeing fleet consisting of the following aircraft: 145 x B737NG, 10 x B737MAX8 and 12 x B787.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- 3 year renewable contract
- 3 roster options to choose from
- Excellent earning potential
- Generous allowances
- All licence types are accepted* ICAO / FAA / EASA
- All pilots must hold a First-Class Medical Certificate
- Be currently flying, or within the last 12 months have flown, a B777/B787 aircraft
- Have completed a SIM proficiency check within the last 12 months
- Hold a minimum of 5000 hours total flying time on any aircraft type
- Hold a minimum of 2,000 hrs multi-crew, multi-engine jet time
- Hold a minimum of 500 PIC hours on multi-crew, multi-engine jets
- Hold a minimum of 200 PIC hours on B787 or 500 PIC hours on B777
- Have a minimum Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Be aged below 55 (incl.) at time of application
- Have no record of flight accident or serious incident or criminal record
- Hold a valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations** with the Peoples Republic of China
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your most recently updated CV to Klaus Niculita at email@example.com or call +353 1 669 8226.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Total Hours 5000
Hours on Type 200-500 PIC