Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce a new opportunity for VP Business Development to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
This role is for an individual who has the necessary experience to lead our client’s organisation business growth within the Irish Lessor and airline market.
The VP Business Development will be responsible for understanding the trends in the aircraft lessor sector and maintenance markets.
The key functions of the VP Business Development are:
- To develop and maintain airline and Lessor contacts to deliver business opportunities for the organisation.
- To source potential new customers and to maintain regular contact with existing customers.
- To travel to the customer’s location to share company’s service capability range.
- To achieve the set financial business targets.
- To act as a focal point for information from the Irish market and disseminate Group leads/updates to the SVP.
- To support SVP in the preparation of proposals, GTAs etc.
- To identify marketing strategies and provide sales as required.
- To gather and disseminate to the SVP all relevant information relating to Lessor activity, airline viability, MRO and associated organizations, competitor activities and news in the Irish market.
If you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an aviation environment and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing function OR 5 years experience in a position comparable to the above in Lessor operations please send your CV to Ms. Roxana Duta at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 16698272