Sigma Aviation is happy to advise that we have a NEW position for Vice President Technical with base in Europe.
The VP Technical will be a Nominated Postholder approved by the National Authority as per Part M regulation requirements and will be responsible for strategic development, supervision, and management of CAMO and Part 145, conducting efficient budget control related to engineering, planning, 24/7 MCC functions, spare parts supply chain, storage and logistics, line and base maintenance, engines, APU and landing gear shop visits.
The VP Technical will lead, supervise and mange the following:
– CAMO, including engineering, planning, airworthiness review and MCC functions;
– Spare parts supply chain – procurement, repairs, stock, warehouse and logistics;
– Part 145 activities;
– Fleet maintenance – C checks, LDG/ENG/APU shop visits;
– Acting as the Nominated Postholder for Part M activities;
– Preparation analysis and negotiations of various agreements, related to the activities listed above;
– Participation in fleet management;
– Preparation and control of the relevant part of the company’s budget;
– Effective and timely cost control within the areas of responsibility.
Required qualifications and experience:
– A degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Avionics Engineering or other studies relevant to the maintenance of aircraft/aircraft components;
– Relevant management experience in a similar organization;
– Experience and knowledge of contracting of maintenance and other maintenance related services and supply;
– Comprehensive knowledge of Part M, Part 145, Air-OPS, IOSA and any associated requirements and procedures;
– Knowledge of maintenance methods;
– Knowledge of relevant type(s) of aircraft (A320 FAM);
– Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
– Familiarity with Quality Systems;
– Knowledge of budgeting and cost control processes.
If you wish to know more details about this opportunity please send you updated CV to Roxana on ID email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698272
Aircraft Type A320 Fam