SG Aviation Services is delighted to announce this new opportunity for Validation Engineer based in Belgium.
The Validation Engineer is responsible for validation of the electrical/optical/mechanical design against the relevant requirements & standards of new and existing light & power products.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field (or equivalent by experience);
• 1 -5 years of relevant working experience;
• Knowledge of electrical analog circuits;
• Experience with measurement tools (oscilloscope, power analyser, spectrum analyser…);
• Experience with automated regression testing, including GUI testing;
• Knowledge of load & stress testing of electric/electronic/software designs is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of relevant international and national standards (IEC, DIN, …) is a plus;
• Insight in modern production processes (in-house and at suppliers) related to our products (PCB boards, transformers, cables & connectors) is a plus.
• Operating systems (Windows, UNIX,..);
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, ..);
• Different design and simulation tools e.g. Altium, Matlab,.. is a plus;
• First experience with software programming is a plus (e.g. C, Python, ..);
• Fluent English language skills are a must – Dutch or French and other languages are a plus.
If you wish to know more details and to apply please send your CV to Roxana at firstname.lastname@example.org