EASA CRI&IRI Flight Instructors, ME IR Ground & Sim Instructors & TKIs are required for our new client based in Ireland. Attractive package on offer for suitable candidates.
For the Flight, SIM and Ground Instructor roles, candidates MUST meet the below requirements:
- EASA CPL/MEIR FI (A) CRI (A) IRI (A)
- Minimum ICAO ELP level 5
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Instructor is preferred
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of all aviation ground subjects is desirable
- Right to live and work as a contractor within Ireland (EEA Passport or relevant visa)
For the Theoretical Knowledge Instructor role, candidates MUST meet the below requirements:
- A minimum of EASA CPL/MEIR with EASA ATPL theory and EASA FI or equivalent is required
- Experience & ability to teach ATPL subjects – minimum 7 required and be willing to learn the rest
- Knowledge of technical aspect of an aircraft and aerodynamics is required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Theoretical Knowledge Instructor is preferred
- Proficient in the use of teaching aids i.e. table, whiteboard, models, laptop etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, internet, intranet applications and ATO student management software
If you wish to know more details, please send your most recent CV to Beatrice on firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 1 669 8229.
Position Flight Instructor
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL