Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Dash 6/Twin Otter Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, based in South Asia.
We are looking for EASA/ICAO B1/B2 Licensed Engineers with DHC 6 type rating, recent experience on type and a very good experience signing and releasing aircrafts.
Our client is offering attractive remuneration and benefits alongside an excellent location.
- Valid EASA/ICAO B1/B2 License
- MUST have DHC6 type rating endorsed on the license
- MUST have recent experience on DHC6 –minimum 6 months of proven certified experience within the past 2 years
- MUST have minimum 3 years of Certification experience out of which 1 years of experience on DHC 6 (both line and base maintenance experience)
- Very good command of English language
If you meet these requirements and wish to know more details, please send your most recently updated and relevant CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com
Licences Accepted:ICAO and EASA
Related Jobs (4)
VIP/Corporate Flight Attendants – Permanent Contract – Middle East on August 4, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022