Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Twin Otter Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, based in South Asia. We are looking for EASA/ICAO B1 Licensed Engineers with DHC 6 type rating and experience.
Our client is offering attractive remuneration and benefits alongside an excellent location.
- Valid EASA B1 License OR ICAO AME License
- MUST have DHC6 type rating endorsed on the license
- MUST have recent experience on DHC6 – minimum 6 months of proven certified experience within the past 2 years
- Minimum 3 years of Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer work experience out of which minimum 1 year of experience on DHC6 (both line and base maintenance experience)
- Very good command of English language
If you meet these requirements and wish to know more details, please send your most recently updated and relevant CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com or call +353 860233721.
Licences Accepted:ICAO and EASA
Related Jobs (2)
Shift Leader on May 29, 2023 B737MAX B737NG
EASA B1.2 Licensed Engineer on May 26, 2023 Light Aircraft