Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this new opportunity for Technical Support Team Manager based in Belgium.
The Technical Support Team Manager will be in charge of managing and overseeing the Customer Support Team, Service Desk Team and Repair Cell Team (up to 5 direct reports, 11 indirect reports). They will also provide support for the internal and external customers (complaints, procedures, documentation etc.), create and implement strategic visions and execute campaigns to grow aftermarket sales. As manager, they will promote efficient communication and presentation towards customers and between teams.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in an Electrical Engineering or related field, or equal by experience;
• Min. 5+ years of relevant working experience in a technical environment, managing a sizeable team, preferably in a global/international enterprise;
• Great English language skills are a must;
• You must possess a valid driver’s licence.
• Knowledge of Airfield lighting and Aviation in general is a big plus;
• You are well versed in basic electronics including low and high voltage;
• You are able to review electrical wiring diagrams and 1-line diagrams and troubleshoot electrical systems using wiring diagrams;
• You have a basic to moderate understanding of computers, computer networks and network communications;
• You have some experience with project management and are able to work within scope, including scheduling, budgets, monitoring material and labor costs.
• You work fluently with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
• Knowledge of SAP is a big plus
If you wish to know more details and to apply please end your CV to Roxana at email@example.com
Related Jobs (15)
Shift Leader on May 29, 2023 B737MAX B737NG
EASA B1.2 Licensed Engineer on May 26, 2023 Light Aircraft
**NEW** Cabin Crew Urgent requirement on April 13, 2023
A310 Pilots on April 13, 2023 A310
ATR72-600 First Officer Opportunities on April 3, 2023 ATR42/72
A320 Senior First Officer Opportunities on March 31, 2023 A320fam
A330 First Officers on March 16, 2023
A330 Captains on May 17, 2023 A330
A320 Captains on March 3, 2023 A320fam
A320 Captain Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam