Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this new opportunity for Technical Support Team Manager based in Belgium.
The Technical Support Team Manager will be in charge of managing and overseeing the Customer Support Team, Service Desk Team and Repair Cell Team (up to 5 direct reports, 11 indirect reports). They will also provide support for the internal and external customers (complaints, procedures, documentation etc.), create and implement strategic visions and execute campaigns to grow aftermarket sales. As manager, they will promote efficient communication and presentation towards customers and between teams.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in an Electrical Engineering or related field, or equal by experience;
• Min. 5+ years of relevant working experience in a technical environment, managing a sizeable team, preferably in a global/international enterprise;
• Great English language skills are a must;
• You must possess a valid driver’s licence.
• Knowledge of Airfield lighting and Aviation in general is a big plus;
• You are well versed in basic electronics including low and high voltage;
• You are able to review electrical wiring diagrams and 1-line diagrams and troubleshoot electrical systems using wiring diagrams;
• You have a basic to moderate understanding of computers, computer networks and network communications;
• You have some experience with project management and are able to work within scope, including scheduling, budgets, monitoring material and labor costs.
• You work fluently with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
• Knowledge of SAP is a big plus
If you wish to know more details and to apply please end your CV to Roxana at email@example.com