Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The purpose of the role is to administer the Technical Records for the aircraft in the airline Fleet. Enter data into the relevant maintenance control computer system, update aircraft technical records and manage the aircraft technical records inventory.
- Monitor operational, configuration and administration functional requirements and report failures in systems, processes or resources. Recommend changes to eliminate deficiencies and improve efficiencies
- Promote strict adherence with Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) requirements, conduct periodic audits to ensure quality systems and standards are maintained
- Ensure accurate records of all checks, services and maintenance or repair-activities are created and maintained for future inspection by Aviation Authorities.
- Maintain all original technical records, and ensure their secure storage. Reviews flight logs and completed maintenance work packages for completeness and compliance with all time-limited maintenance requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Working knowledge of an aircraft maintenance control computer system
- Working knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 requirements
- Proficient in English
- Experience in the area of Aircraft Technical Records
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Related Jobs (10)
A320 Senior First Officer Opportunities on March 31, 2023 A320fam
First Officer A320 – Great Opportunity on March 24, 2023 A320fam
Captain A320 – Great Opportunity on March 24, 2023 A320fam
A330 First Officers on March 16, 2023
A320 Captains on March 3, 2023 A320fam
A320 Captain Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam
A320 First Officer Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam
A320 EASA Captains on December 22, 2022 A320fam
A320 Captains Asia on October 27, 2022 A320fam
A320 First Officers – Urgent requirement on February 7, 2023 A320fam