The purpose of the role is to administer the Technical Records for the aircraft in the airline Fleet. Enter data into the relevant maintenance control computer system, update aircraft technical records and manage the aircraft technical records inventory.
- Monitor operational, configuration and administration functional requirements and report failures in systems, processes or resources. Recommend changes to eliminate deficiencies and improve efficiencies
- Promote strict adherence with Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) requirements, conduct periodic audits to ensure quality systems and standards are maintained
- Ensure accurate records of all checks, services and maintenance or repair-activities are created and maintained for future inspection by Aviation Authorities.
- Maintain all original technical records, and ensure their secure storage. Reviews flight logs and completed maintenance work packages for completeness and compliance with all time-limited maintenance requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Working knowledge of an aircraft maintenance control computer system
- Working knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 requirements
- Proficient in English
- Experience in the area of Aircraft Technical Records
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Related Jobs (5)
VVIP Cabin Crew – Asia on November 17, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022