Sigma Aviation Services is currently seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager (Space Engineering) for one of our clients based in Europe.
The main mandatory requirements for this role are as follows:
- Master’s degree in mechanics, structures or materials
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Space Engineering (mechanics, structures) out of which minimum 4-5 years’ experience as Project Manager or similar leading role
- Demonstrated experience in writing technical and administrative documents
- Perfect knowledge of MS-Office software and be familiar with ERP programs
- Fluency in English and French
Please note that only the candidates that meet all the above-mentioned requirements entirely will be processed for this selection.
For more details, please contact Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com
Related Jobs (5)
VVIP Cabin Crew – Asia on November 17, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022