Sigma Aviation Services is excited to announce an excellent opportunity for a Structural Analysis Engineer with our client that is a leading European space company.
This is an excellent career opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to work and grow with a dynamic company with high level space projects including but not limited to some specialist project areas such as Space Defense and Earth Protection missions.
The role will require candidates to have:
• Excellent communication and resilience skills; understanding the demands of working in a high-pressure environment and the need to be able to demonstrate good positive formal communication skills both with internal team coordinates and external contacts such as sub-contractors and clients.
• Interest in career development and growth; to progress within the company taking on additional responsibilities and roles with an understanding for the need for a high degree of flexibility.
• Innovative and entrepreneurial approach to thinking, understanding the focus on quality and standards with an awareness of project costs or an openness to learn.
Candidates should have qualifications / experience with:
• Degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar qualification
• Experience in in the field of structural analysis is an advantage
• Experience using “Finite Element” software for structural analysis (NASTRAN and HyperWorks is an advantage)
• You will have the opportunity to support space projects from the proposal stage through to the launch campaign
• You will be a support for the generation and maintenance of specifications for the structural systems
• You will be involved in the analysis of structural subsystem requirements and evaluation of the support of relevant concept trades
• You will generate structural analysis models including checks of the model quality and perform static, dynamic, thermo-elastic and acoustic noise structural analysis
• You will prepare the structural analysis documents and determine the key data for environmental test campaigns such as vibration, test, acoustic, noise test, etc…
• You will report and present on your work results both internally and to customers
If you are a Space Enthusiast with the experience and qualifications that our client is seeking please forward a resume to Mr. Karim Cassamo on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 86 for further details.