Sigma Aviation Services is looking for Senior Thermal Engineers, to be based in Switzerland.
Our client specializes in designing and manufacturing high quality mechanical and electromechanical equipment for Space Industry.
Senior Thermal Engineer Job responsibilities:
- Analyse customers’ specifications
- Justify and optimize structures’ thermal design
- Prepare and follow the thermal tests campaigns
- Make the technical documents of all the projects’ phases
- Attend the meeting internally and with customers
Senior Thermal Engineer Job requirements:
- EPF Master degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in thermal computing on flight equipment
- Thermal computing expert
- Able to defend you modelling choices
- Perfect command of ESATAN
- Good organization skills, autonomy and efficiency are required, completed with and a real driving force.
- Critical thinking
- You are fluent in English and French, written and spoken, capable to defend your technical solutions in both languages
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply & learn more details, please send us your most recent CV.
Related Jobs (4)
VIP/Corporate Flight Attendants – Permanent Contract – Middle East on August 4, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022