SG Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Senior Technical Records Specialist, based in Europe. No remote option available.
- Create Technical Records KPI;
- Lead and manage technical records team;
- Organize technical archive of hard copies;
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic documents;
- Database update in accordance with the field of responsibility;
- Review paper JTL pages and ETL system data;
- Update information in OASES database;
- Produce and store in paper format Electronic Journey and Technical Log when ETL system is in use;
- Prepare monthly utilisation reports;
- Update aircraft component status in OASES.
- At least 5 years aviation experience;
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
If you meet the requirements and you are interested to apply, please send your CV to Beatrice at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (29)
Technical Planner on October 12, 2023
A320 Captains and FO’s for an Excellent Opportunity on October 4, 2023 A320fam
A330 Captains and FO’s for an excellent opportunity!! on October 3, 2023 A330
A330 TREs – Urgent requirement on October 1, 2023
A320 Pilots – Upcoming Roadshows on September 27, 2023