Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an experienced Senior Rocket Propulsion Engineer to join our client based in Spain. You will participate in the Liquid Rocket Engine Flight Qualification, including hardware integration, testing and post-hot test data processing as well as being part of the engineering decision process of the propulsion subsystem final development, testing and integration.
· Master´s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
· Relevant experience in liquid propulsion (+2 years of liquid propulsion experience, design and testing) .
· 2+ years experience in Finite Element Analysis using industry tools such as ANSYS.
· Excellent use of Siemens NX/Teamcenter, EcosimPro, Matlab and Simulink tools.
· Relevant experience in manufacturing processes (metal machining): Copper Alloys, Aluminium Alloys and Stainless-steel Alloys, as well as Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM).
· Other relevant experience in manufacturing processes, such as Aluminium and Stainless-steel TIG Welding.
· Good communications skills, including C1 English Level (both written and oral).
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more about this role then please send your most recently updated CV to Roxana at email@example.com or call at +353879813977
Related Jobs (2)
Shift Leader on May 29, 2023 B737MAX B737NG
EASA B1.2 Licensed Engineer on May 26, 2023 Light Aircraft