Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Senior Planning Engineer. This is a full time contract, based in Riga.
- Prepare KPI for Planning;
- Manage the planning of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of our client’s Fleet;
- Lead the Base Maintenance preparation and planning;
- Lead the Maintenance, Production, and Material Planning;
- Communicate with Line stations regarding ground time, manpower resources, planned work accomplishment and defects rectification;
- Recommends and analyses items to be carried in stock, parts for initial provisioning for aircraft, engines, components, and shop servicing supplies, and prepares timely requisition of such to ensure availability;
- Monitor the Time Controlled Component forecast and KPI;
- Verification and closing of accomplished Work Orders according to EASA regulations and company procedures;
- Insert scheduled maintenance accomplishment data in OASES;
- Transfer maintenance records upon request.
- At least 5 years aviation experience ;
- Graduate of Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledgeable in Boeing/ Airbus Maintenance Program;
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours
- Advanced health insurance
- Travel benefits for you and your family
- Corporate & Social events
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
If you wish to apply please send your CV to Beatrice at firstname.lastname@example.org