Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an experienced Senior GNC Engineer to join our client based in Spain.
You will be responsible of the trajectory design, analysis of launch vehicles and related launch operations in the department of Avionics and GNC, contribute to flight safety analysis, safety corridors, IIPs, pre-flight / post-flight data processing and correlation with simulations and tests.
Requirements to apply:
• Master’s degree in Aerospace engineering, Space exploration or flight mechanics, or GNC.
• 7+ years’ experience with Matlab/Simulink.
• 7+ years’ experience with flight simulation programs (rocket trajectories) and orbital mechanics.
• Knowledge of Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software.
• Experience with space Launch Vehicle trajectory simulations (suborbital or orbital) and with the use of ASTOS, STK or similar software.
• English speaking EU applicants
This position is based in Spain and the candidate should be willing to relocate to Spain if living in another EU country.
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more about this role then please send your most recently updated CV to Emilia at email@example.com or call at +393476405889