Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join our client based in Spain. The role will involve Avionics design, integration and testing for launch vehicle programs.
• Master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering
• 2+ year’s experience with Electronics design, manufacturing and testing
• 2+ year’s experience with Matlab/Simulink
• 2+ year’s experience working with sensors, signal conditioning and data acquisition electronics.
• Experience with COTS, automotive, industrial and military electronic components
• Knowledge of CAD software
• Experience with High reliability systems
• Experience with international regulations for launch vehicles
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more about this role then please send your most recently updated CV to Roxana on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353879813977
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL