Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Sales Manager. This is a full time contract, based in Riga.
- You will be responsible for dealing with key accounts to ensure continuous business relationships;
- Proactively seek and support new business opportunities;
- Proactively stimulate sales, search for new clients and new markets;
- Prepare and submit regular reports to Management regarding the profitability of projects;
- Maintain and develop competencies of the Company regarding price calculation and negotiation with clients;
- Management of Business client projects, summarization, and reconciliation;
- Build strong relationships with clients and make sure the services provided are profitable and of high quality;
- Manage and develop the Sales team within the company.
- Relevant university degree (Business Management, Economics, or Finance);
- Previous experience within passenger charter, private aviation business, or flight brokerage sales in the aviation industry is mandatory;
- Previous experience in B2B Sales a minimum of 5 years;
- People-management skills combined with strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Problem-solving skills to come up with solutions for service-related issues affecting clients;
- Strong leadership and project management qualities;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English language skills (other language skills are considered as an advantage);
- Must be a team player and should be self-motivated;
- Should possess negotiation skills and capability to come up with initiatives.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours
- Advanced health insurance
- Travel benefits for you and your family
- Corporate & Social events
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
If you wish to apply please send your CV to Beatrice at email@example.com
Related Jobs (1)
Private Flights Sales Assistant on May 5, 2022