Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce this new role of Sales and Project Manager (Engineer) for Dublin, Ireland base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales professional with experience in aviation industry and a strong technical background.
- Responsible for the business development department
- Achieving sales targets
- Growing the client database, establishing durable business relationships
- Pursuing new partners and suppliers in Ireland
- Visit frequently and regularly clients and potential clients
- Lead and coordinate the sales proposal preparation process
- Monitor competitors services
- The new Sales & Project Engineer shall also act as assigned technical project interface with clients and as a such shall manage the project by preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring all the projects activities.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with all other project participants.
- Bachelor’s degree (Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration) or proven experience in a similar position within Aviation industry.
- Strong knowledge and a wide network within Aircraft Leasing Companies sector
- Minimum 3 years experience of Business Development or sales and marketing or project engineer/technical role within aviation industry market.
- Good understanding of the aircraft business
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently also with minimal directions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
If you wish to know more about this role, send your CV to Roxana Duta at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698272.