Sigma Aviation Services are searching for suitable candidates for an exciting opportunity at a leading helicopter maintenance facility in the UK for the position of Quality Manager.
The role will involve establishing a Quality System to monitor company compliance as well as collaborating in all matters impacting airworthiness and maintenance with the relevant teams.
Candidates should meet the following requirements.
• Approved by EASA/CAA on Form 4 for the Part-145 Quality Manager position
• Five or more years of relevant work experience in both, airframe and component maintenance (Part 145 A and C ratings)
• Training qualifications relevant to the position, such as Quality Auditing in Aviation Maintenance, Part 145 and Part M.
• Good knowledge of Part 145, Part M and Part 66 regulations.
• Reside within the UK and commutable to the facility.
Please contact Enza Comparelli on EComparelli@sigmaaviationservices.com