Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an experienced Propulsion Design Engineer to join our client based in Spain. You will be responsible of the Design of launch vehicle Propulsion elements and configurations in concert with Structures subsystem. Specific focus on Propellant lines design.
• Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable relevant experience in lieu thereof.
• Minimum 5 years of technical experience in Aerospace Industry as Propulsion design
• Demonstrated experience in design of Launcher Propulsion or Aircraft Propulsion.
• Knowledge in selection and application of design criteria and rules, Aerospace standards, materials, strengths, and other mechanical properties, according to the loading conditions, working environment, etc.
• High degree of CAD competence and PDM tools.
• Familiar with the main manufacturing technologies and capabilities
• Knowledge of the most common corrosion prevention rules and surface protection.
• Knowledge of the most common cryogenic (LOX) cleaning procedures.
• Knowledge of Cryogenic (LOX) manipulation.
• Proven in the development of products from the original concept design according to Aerospace normative and rules, through to the delivery of detailed technical design packaging into final production.
• Design focused to assembly line concerns, tooling, and jigs.
• Familiar with Aerospace standard parts and typical light materials, metallic and non-metallic.
• Preferred software: Siemens NX and Teamcenter.
• Fluent written and oral communication (Spanish and English).
• 5+ years’ experience minimum in design of Launcher Propulsion or Aircraft Propulsion.
• 5+ years’ experience in parametric modelling software.
• Experience in Rockets / Aircraft Structural Design is a plus.
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more about this role and apply then please send your most recently updated CV to Roxana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353879813977.