Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an experienced Propulsion Analysis Engineer to join our client based in Spain.
You will be responsible of the Analysis of launch vehicle Propulsion elements and configurations in concert with Structure’s subsystem. Specific focus on Propellant analysis.
• Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable relevant experience in lieu thereof.
• Minimum 5 years of technical experience in Aerospace Industry as Propulsion analysis engineer
• Demonstrated experience in analysis of Launcher Propulsion or Aircraft Propulsion.
• High degree of CAD competence and PDM tools.
• Familiar with the main manufacturing technologies and capabilities
• Knowledge of the most common corrosion prevention rules and surface protection.
• Knowledge of the most common cryogenic (LOX) cleaning procedures.
• Knowledge of Cryogenic (LOX) manipulation.
• Familiar with Aerospace standard parts and typical light materials, metallic and non-metallic.
• Preferred software: Siemens NX and Teamcenter.
• Fluent written and oral communication (Spanish and English).
This position is based in Spain and the candidate should be willing to relocate to Spain if living in another EU country.
If you meet the requirements and would like to know more about this role then please send your most recently updated CV to Roxana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353879813977
Related Jobs (2)
Shift Leader on May 29, 2023 B737MAX B737NG
EASA B1.2 Licensed Engineer on May 26, 2023 Light Aircraft