Sigma Aviation Services is excited to announce an excellent opportunity for a Product Assurance Engineer with a special focus on Materials and Manufacturing, for our client that is a leading European space company.
This is an excellent career opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to work and grow with a dynamic company with high level space projects including but not limited to some specialist project areas such as Space Defense and Earth Protection missions.
The role will require candidates to have:
· Excellent communication and resilience skills; understanding the demands of working in a high-pressure environment and the need to be able to demonstrate good positive formal communication skills both with internal team coordinates and external contacts such as sub-contractors and clients.
· Interest in career development and growth; to progress within the company taking on additional responsibilities and roles with an understanding for the need for a high degree of flexibility.
· Innovative and entrepreneurial approach to thinking, understanding the focus on quality and standards with an awareness of project costs or an openness to learn.
Candidates should have qualifications / experience with:
· Degree in engineering, physics, material science or a comparable qualification
· Ideally, professional experience in Product Assurance in the space industry
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Considerable communication skills, high degree of flexibility and resilience
· Willingness to travel and to participate in trainings
· Willingness to take over additional responsibility and work independently
· You will delineate and maintain the PA standards in accordance to customer requirements
· You will be the focal point for all quality matters towards the customer and suppliers.
· You will plan and manage the quality activities according to project specific requirements
· Special focus on the consultation and assessment of the material selection for manufacturing, as well as on the evaluation and qualification of innovative manufacturing techniques (e.g. 3-D printing, additive manufacturing) for space applications
· Supervision and development support for the qualification of processes, as well as the preparation of respective documents (e.g. material and process specifications)
· Planning and chairing of PA milestones: EQSRs, MRRs, TRRs , PTRs, und QRs
· Support of planning and execution of SRRs, PDRs, CDRs, MPCBs, PCBs, IRRs, TRBs ARs and DRBs
· Preparation of a project audit plan and supporting of the auditor during project au-dits.
· Implementation and control of NCR process. Organization and chair project NRBs.
If you are a Space Enthusiast with the experience and qualifications that our client is seeking please forward a resume to Mr. Karim Cassamo on Email: email@example.com or call on +353 86 for further details.