Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sigma Aviation Services is excited to announce an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Engineer with our client that is a leading European space company.
This is an excellent career opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to work and grow with a dynamic company with high level space projects including but not limited to some specialist project areas such as Space Defense and Earth Protection missions.
Candidates should have qualifications / experience with:
- Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration or similar qualifications
- Preferably several years of project management experience with emphasis on financial management and contract management, preferably in the space industry
- Ideally background in mechanical engineering or procurement of structural parts
- High level of technical affinity to understand technical requirements
- Self-confidence and excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Enhanced analytical and organizational skills, economic way of thinking
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Acting as main responsible for all procurement related activities within a project team
- Initiation, coordination, implementation and monitoring of all procurement activities of equipment and subsystems for a specific project
- Management of required subcontract documents (contract, statement of work, specification) and negotiation of the subcontract w.r.t. commercial and contractual agreements
- Selection of suitable suppliers and subcontractors in direct negotiation, restricted or open competition
- Management of the supplier and subcontract for a delivery on cost, on quality and on time from contract implementation until delivery of hardware
- Establishment of tender documentation (request for proposals, draft contracts etc.), organization and management of tender evaluation boards with and without participation of the customer, support in the preparation of change requests and taking over contract change management activities.
- Regular visits of the suppliers in Europe and worldwide, participation in project reviews and progress meetings as required
- Reporting to the project manager and to the line manager
Related Jobs (15)
Shift Leader on May 29, 2023 B737MAX B737NG
EASA B1.2 Licensed Engineer on May 26, 2023 Light Aircraft
**NEW** Cabin Crew Urgent requirement on April 13, 2023
A310 Pilots on April 13, 2023 A310
ATR72-600 First Officer Opportunities on April 3, 2023 ATR42/72
A320 Senior First Officer Opportunities on March 31, 2023 A320fam
A330 First Officers on March 16, 2023
A330 Captains on May 17, 2023 A330
A320 Captains on March 3, 2023 A320fam
A320 Captain Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam