SG Aviation Services is glad to announce we are currently looking for a MOC & Outstation Maintenance Manager for our airline client based in a tropical region of Central America.
Interviews are to be scheduled in the upcoming weeks with a start date thereafter. Requirements to apply:
- Technical competence in B737NG or MAX and engine technical knowledge.
- FAA, ICAO or EASA Aircraft Line Mechanics license (B1 / B2)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in airline production / MCC / MOC area (Maintenance Operations Center) – (Flexibility is applicable)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a managerial / leader role in the maintenance of an airline or start up airline. (Flexibility is applicable)
- English and Spanish language skills, advanced level
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary with 13th month salary
- Moving Allowance
- Work visa assistance
- Travel Benefits (after 3 months working in the company).
- Optional health insurance.
If interested to know more details for this position and apply, please send your current CV to Mr. Karim Cassamo by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licences Accepted:FAA ATP