We are delighted to inform that our client Air Astana is currently looking for non-type rated A320 / E170/190 First Officers.
The bases available are Almaty or Astana, Kazakhstan.
Today Air Astana operates a fleet of 33 western aircraft with an average age of 8.43 years. It operates over 60 domestic and international routes. Its passengers are served by more than 4,700 highly qualified staff, the majority of whom are from Kazakhstan, supplemented by experienced foreign personnel.
In July 2018 Air Astana has been recognised for 4 Star service excellence, retaining the accolade of “Best Airline in Central Asia and India” in the Skytrax World Airline Awards for the 7th consecutive year.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- 5 Year Contracts Available
- Competitive Salary, travel allowance and per diem
- Accommodation Provided
- Commuting Roster available
- Flight assistance provided on network on rotation
Good to have:
- EASA ATPL / CPL / ATPL Frozen
- 1st Class Medical
- Current type rating
- 500 total flight hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft jet or Turbo Prop greater than 20 Tonnes
- Last flight within the past 6 months
- Last SIM check within the past 12 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or higher
If you have 500 total flight hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft jet or Turbo Prop greater than 20 Tonnes, then please apply today by emailing Karim on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 1 669 8218
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Total Hours 500