Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this NEW exciting opportunity for EMB170/190 First Officers. We are currently seeking EMB170/19 First Officers for Warsaw and Budapest base.
Our client, LOT Polish Airlines is one of the most favourite carriers in Central Eastern Europe with a modern, diversified and young fleet.
Immediate start dates with a good package on offer which includes:
- Long term contract
- 24 annual leave days
- Health and accident insurance
- Unlimited staff tickets
- Upgrade opportunities for experienced First Officers
To apply for this position, you should have:
- EASA CPL (A), ATPL frozen, IR/ME, MCC, PBN
- Minimum 500 hours as an AC pilot
- ATPL exam certificate
- MCC course certificate
- Valid IR/ME rating (PBN additionally)
- Valid EASA Class 1 medical
- Unrestricted right to live and work in European Union
- Date of last flight within last 6 months
If you wish to apply or to know more details about this opportunity please send your updated CV to Ms. Emma Rogers on ID email@example.com or call +35316698224.
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Aircraft Type EMB170/190
Total Hours 500