Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this NEW exciting opportunity for B787 First Officers. We are currently seeking B787 First Officers for Warsaw and Budapest base.
Our client, LOT Polish Airlines is one of the most favourite carriers in Central Eastern Europe with a modern, diversified and young fleet.
Immediate start dates with a good package on offer which includes:
- Long term contract
- 24 annual leave days
- Health and accident insurance
- Unlimited staff tickets
- Upgrade opportunities for experienced First Officers
To apply for this position, you should have:
- EASA CPL (A), ATPL frozen, IR/ME, MCC, PBN
- 2000 hours on an a/c over 20t MTOW OR min. 500 hours on B787 OR min. 1000 hours on a/c over 120t MTOW
- Valid EASA Class 1 medical
- Unrestricted right to live and work in European Union
If you wish to apply or to know more details about this opportunity please send your updated CV to Ms. Emma Rogers on ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35316698224.
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Aircraft Type B787
Total Hours 2000
Hours on Type 500