Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce this NEW requirement for B737 Captains.
Our Client airline based in Central Europe is offering a seasonal contract from April 2020 to October 2020.
The assessments will take place in January and February 2020.
The airline is offering an attractive package:
- Commuting roster of 18 days on and 12 days off
- Attractive gross salary
- Accommodation provided
- A mixture of bases
- Possibility for extension or cooperation every year on summer season without screening
The minimum requirements are:
– Minimum of 4000 hours total time (3000 hours must be multi-crew)
– Minimum of 500 PIC hours on B737NG
– Date of last flight within last 12 months
– European passport or the right to work and live in Europe
– EASA licence
For more details please send your CV to Emma Rogers at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698224
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type B737NG