Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting ME IR / CPL / PPL Ground instructors & ME SIM Instructors for one of our newest established clients.
Our client is based in Ireland and is offering immediate start dates and an attractive package following a successful selection process, for suitable candidates who are interested in joining their team.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- EASA CPL/MEIR FI (A) CRI (A) IRI (A)
- Current First-Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO ELP level 5
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Instructor is preferred
- Right to live and work as a contractor within Ireland (EEA Passport or relevant visa)
- High level of PC skills required. Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, internet, intranet applications
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of all aviation ground subjects is desirable
If you would like to explore this position in further detail, please contact Miss Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com or call +353 1 669 8229
Position Flight Instructor
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type Light Aircraft