Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting DHC6 Twin Otter First Officers for one of our newest established airline clients.
Our client is based in an extremely attractive tropical location and is offering immediate start dates following a successful selection process, for candidates who are interested in joining their operation.
The terms on offer include:
– 2-year contract in an extremely attractive location
– Commuting Roster
– Monthly NET salary based on 80 block hours
– Overtime Payments
– Accommodation Allowance
– Ticketing Benefits for pilot and immediate family members
– Medical Insurance and Loss of Licence Insurance
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
– ATPL or CPL with ATPL Theory & Instrument Rating
– Date of Last flight and sim check within the past 6 months
– 1500hrs total flying time and 500hrs on DHC6 Twin Otter.
If you would like to explore this position in further detail, please contact Miss Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com or call +353 1 669 8229
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: ICAO and EASA
Aircraft Type DHC1-7
Total Hours 1500
Hours on Type 500