Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting DHC6 Twin Otter Captains floats experience and float rating for one of our newest established airline clients.
Our client is based in an extremely attractive tropical location and is offering immediate start dates following a successful selection process, for candidates who are interested in joining their operation.
The terms on offer include:
– 2-year contract in an extremely attractive location
– Commuting Roster
– Monthly NET salary based on 80 block hours
– Overtime Payments
– Accommodation Allowance
– Ticketing Benefits for pilot and immediate family members
– Medical Insurance and Loss of Licence Insurance
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
– ATPL A with DHC6 type rating endorsement
– Date of Last flight on type (DHC 6) and sim check within the past 6 months
– Age Limit 60
– 2500hrs total flying time, 1000hrs hours on floats and 500hrs PIC on DHC6 Twin Otter
If you would like to explore this position in further detail, please contact Miss Beatrice Roman on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 669 8229.
Licences Accepted: ICAO and EASA
Aircraft Type DHC1-7
Total Hours 2500
Hours on Type 500 PIC