Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting DA42 and PA34 Seneca CRI & IRI Flight Instructors for one of our newest established clients.
Our client is based in Ireland and is offering immediate start dates and an attractive package following a successful selection process, for suitable candidates who are interested in joining their team.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
– EASA CPL/MEIR FI (A) CRI (A) IRI (A) with DA42 or Piper PA-34 Seneca type rating
– Current First-Class Medical Certificate
– Minimum ICAO ELP level 5
– 3-5 years’ experience as an Instructor is preferred
– Demonstrated high level knowledge of all aviation ground subjects is desirable
– Right to live and work as a contractor within Ireland (EEA Passport or relevant visa)
– High level of PC skills required. Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, internet, intranet applications
If you would like to know more information about this position, please contact Miss Beatrice Roman on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 669 8229
Position Flight Instructor
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type Light Aircraft