Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructors for one of our newest established clients.
Our client is based in Ireland and is offering immediate start dates and an attractive package following a successful selection process, for suitable candidates who are interested in joining their team.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of EASA CPL/MEIR with EASA ATPL theory and EASA FI or equivalent is required
- Experience & ability to teach ATPL subjects
- Knowledge of technical aspect of an aircraft and aerodynamics is required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Theoretical Knowledge Instructor is preferred
- Proficient in the use of teaching aids i.e. table, whiteboard, models, laptop etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, internet, intranet applications and ATO student management software
If you would like to explore this position in further detail, please contact Miss Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com or call +353 1 669 8229
Position Flight Instructor
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type Light Aircraft