Sigma Aviation are looking for a Unlicensed MCC Duty Engineer to work in Spain but will need to travel on occasion.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the Airworthiness of the airline’s Airbus fleet.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- 24/7 monitoring of Aircraft Technical Status.
- Technical support to Crews providing immediate real time expert advice and guidance on interpretation of the MEL dispatch and Technical Troubleshooting.
- Management of maintenance assistance in remote stations.
- AOG monitoring and recovery, Fault Isolation and Parts Request.
- Control and rectification of Deferred Defects in due time, having direct impact on the operational performance of our fleet.
- Fleet Technical Status update and communication of the Operational Limitations.
- EASA Part 66 Licensed Aircraft Engineer certified on Airbus A32X series (CFM56 engine type)
- Five Years relevant work experience, troubleshooting experience will be considered a plus.
- Previous experience in Maintenance Control, Technical representative, Airline Engineering or Line Maintenance.
- Strong technical knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Good communication skills, able to communicate effectively to all related parties both verbally and written.
- Fluent English and Spanish compulsory, Italian and French will be considered a plus.
- Self-disciplined, highly organized individual able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and programs (especially MS Office package).
- Willing to work on 24/7 rotating shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Experience in AMOS and AIMS will be considered a plus.
EASA Regulation (Part M, Part 145), EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety certificates in force will be considered
This is a shift work position and requires good command of the English language.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emilia at email@example.com