Sigma Aviation Services is currently seeking a Manager MRO, EAA QMS and SMS to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The ideal candidate must have an engineering background and extensive experience in management related to the activities of a recognised premium airline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide services to our clients MRO in developing and reviewing existing policies, procedures and technical specifications to assure compliance with our clients CAA, EASA, FAA, ICAO and other countries regulations where our client is rendering technical operations.
- Submit procedures and performance summaries to our client’s MD MRO Services and to affect Division Heads, maintain contacts and liaison between our clients MRO services and all regulatory bodies, administers and facilitates of SMS program at our clients MRO services the airline is functioning effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure that adequate resources are available for effective implementation of SMS.
- Monitor operational safety risks and recommend & follow-up proactive and predictive measures to enhance safety.
- Formulate and direct incident / accident investigations and emergency response preparedness programs.
- Assure that optimum returns are realised from material and manpower utilization by assessing the section’s short and long-range manpower and resource requirements.
- Ability to communicates information clearly & understand where decisions have to be made by analysing information, situation and implications.
- Ability to manage changes & anticipate and plan strategies for overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to identifies clear outcomes and sets appropriate targets and milestones
- Ability to identify, allocate and manage resources
- Ability to develop & empower people
- Ability to create an open, safe to challenge & positive environment
- Ability to manage project
- Fluent in English
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, please send your most recently updated CV to Klaus on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 669 8226.