Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a NEW opportunity for Manager Equipment and Facility Maintenance.
Our client airline is based in Africa and is one of the continent’s leading carriers. The airline has an advanced maintenance base, fully operational for airframe maintenance up to D-Checks, engine, overhaul, components repair etc.
The ideal candidate could have an Aircraft maintenance or Engineering background, having developed and demonstrated experience in the management of all maintenance for a recognized premium airline.
- Plans Directs, supervises and controls the activities of all maintenance, repair, overhaul, modification of ground support equipment, vehicles, cargo ETVs, cold rooms, construction projects, installation of new electrical systems, plumbing, air-conditioning, refrigeration units and their maintenance. Develops policies, procedures and plans for the accomplishment of the above
- Responsible for overall Maintenance work of the Airline: both Airline & Airport Infrastructures and Facilities (Hangars, Catering, Terminals and other ancillary buildings, Perimeter and Security Fences, Airfield Elements, Access Road and others infrastructure facilities) and shall act as in-house contractor for Airlines Group
Key Skills required
- Detailed knowledge of all maintenance process
- Skill Level Knowledge on Boeing aircraft systems maintenance.
- Experience in managing maintenance activities of sizeable fleet
- Ability to effectively communicate & Manage
- Minimum of 5-year experience in aircraft maintenance, out of which a minimum of 2 years is in supervisory role
- Knowledge in aviation maintenance standards, rules and regulations including EASA and FAA especially Part 145 and Part M.
- Very good command in English.
If you wish to apply please send your updated CV to Emma Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 1 6698224.