Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a NEW opportunity for Manager Engine Shop Maintenance.
Our client airline is based in Africa and is one of the continent’s leading carriers. The airline has an advanced maintenance base, fully operational for airframe maintenance up to D-Checks, engine, overhaul, components repair etc.
The Manager Engine Shop Maintenance must be Holder of BSC Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, or Aircraft Engines Technology/maintenance or related fields.
- Manage the repair/overhaul life cycle of engines and APUs in Engine Shop from acceptance inspection, through disassembly, inspection, repair, assembly, testing and certification.
- Introduce best practices in the Engine shop processes and practices to meet KPIs in terms of quality of work, Turn Around Time (TAT), and maintenance cost
Key Skills required:
- Skill Level Knowledge on repair/overhaul of aircraft Jet engines.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in engines shop maintenance, out of which a minimum of 2 years is in supervisory role
- Experience in managing the repair/overhaul of aircraft engines in a reputable Aircraft Engine Shop.
- Knowledge in aviation maintenance standards, rules and regulations including EASA and FAA especially Part 145 and Part M.
- Very good command in English.
If you wish to apply please send your updated CV to Roxana Duta at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698272.