Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this new opportunity for Manager Airfield Surveillance Solutions based in Belgium.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join the Airfield Surveillance Team. Our client provides advanced technologies which allow safe operations during ground movements of aircrafts.
This role has many responsibilities with a high degree of exposure to all levels in the company:
- Manage the Airfield Surveillance Team
- Manage the new MLAT developments
- Evaluate technical solutions
- Lead the decision-making process associated with the design of the new systems’ processing and functions
- Provide comprehensive guidance
- Certify the systems against CE requirements and international ICAO and Eurocae standards
- 10+ years experience in ATC Surveillance
- 5+ years experience in team management
Background and practical skills:
The ideal candidate should have a solid background in ATC Surveillance, GNSS and communication system and proven experience in managing a team.
- Proven Team Leadership and Guidance of SW developers
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying and integrating software solutions
- In depth knowledge of MLAT/WAM, ADS-B, A-SMGCS, Surveillance systems
- Experience in ATC tracking systems and Kalman filtering
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity
- Familiar with all regulatory standards related to surveillance system i.e. Eurocontrol, RTCA, Eurocae
- Strong computer science fundamentals in SW development, data structure, algorithms
- Strong proficiency in System Solution Design
- Knowledge of MATLAB
- In-depth knowledge of Linux , Windows, MS office package + Visio , MS project
- Knowledge of communication/radio frequency /data link technologies.
- Understanding of complex system of systems setups.
- User knowledge of network communication / infrastructure
- Understanding of software development processes
Candidates must have the right to work and live in Belgium. This position is a full-time role with flexible hour system, partly remote and 30% travel.
If you wish to apply or to know more details, please send your CV to Roxana Duta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353879813977.
Related Jobs (15)
Shift Leader on May 29, 2023 B737MAX B737NG
EASA B1.2 Licensed Engineer on May 26, 2023 Light Aircraft
**NEW** Cabin Crew Urgent requirement on April 13, 2023
A310 Pilots on April 13, 2023 A310
ATR72-600 First Officer Opportunities on April 3, 2023 ATR42/72
A320 Senior First Officer Opportunities on March 31, 2023 A320fam
A330 First Officers on March 16, 2023
A330 Captains on May 17, 2023 A330
A320 Captains on March 3, 2023 A320fam
A320 Captain Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam