Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this new opportunity for Manager Airfield Surveillance Solutions based in Belgium.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join the Airfield Surveillance Team. Our client provides advanced technologies which allow safe operations during ground movements of aircrafts.
This role has many responsibilities with a high degree of exposure to all levels in the company:
- Manage the Airfield Surveillance Team
- Manage the new MLAT developments
- Evaluate technical solutions
- Lead the decision-making process associated with the design of the new systems’ processing and functions
- Provide comprehensive guidance
- Certify the systems against CE requirements and international ICAO and Eurocae standards
- 10+ years experience in ATC Surveillance
- 5+ years experience in team management
Background and practical skills:
The ideal candidate should have a solid background in ATC Surveillance, GNSS and communication system and proven experience in managing a team.
- Proven Team Leadership and Guidance of SW developers
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying and integrating software solutions
- In depth knowledge of MLAT/WAM, ADS-B, A-SMGCS, Surveillance systems
- Experience in ATC tracking systems and Kalman filtering
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity
- Familiar with all regulatory standards related to surveillance system i.e. Eurocontrol, RTCA, Eurocae
- Strong computer science fundamentals in SW development, data structure, algorithms
- Strong proficiency in System Solution Design
- Knowledge of MATLAB
- In-depth knowledge of Linux , Windows, MS office package + Visio , MS project
- Knowledge of communication/radio frequency /data link technologies.
- Understanding of complex system of systems setups.
- User knowledge of network communication / infrastructure
- Understanding of software development processes
Candidates must have the right to work and live in Belgium. This position is a full-time role with flexible hour system, partly remote and 30% travel.
If you wish to apply or to know more details, please send your CV to Roxana Duta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353879813977.
Related Jobs (9)
A320 Captains – Very attractive terms for seasonal contracts on January 25, 2023 A320fam
A320 First Officers on December 7, 2022
Air Travel Consultant on July 28, 2022
Technical Project Manager – Space Engineering on June 9, 2022