The purpose of the role is to coordinate maintenance requirements with the demands of daily operations. Prepare work packages for aircraft in maintenance stations, and coordinate the plan to accomplish these work packages with Maintenance Control.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is issued and accomplished within calendar, flight-hour and flight cycle limits as specified by ASL’s Maintenance program, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Special Inspections.
- Work with the Quality Control department in reading, interpreting and implementing Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and researching aircraft records
- Work with Maintenance Control, Quality Control and Stores to ensure personnel and materials are in place for work to be issued
- Relevant qualification in aircraft maintenance
- Proficient in main MS Computer Packages
- Competent in English
- 3 years experience in large aircraft heavy Maintenance Planning.
- Experience in reading and understanding Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB)
- General knowledge of large aircraft systems and structures .
- Working knowledge of large aircraft manuals
Related Jobs (5)
VVIP Cabin Crew – Asia on November 17, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022