Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The purpose of the role is to coordinate maintenance requirements with the demands of daily operations. Prepare work packages for aircraft in maintenance stations, and coordinate the plan to accomplish these work packages with Maintenance Control.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is issued and accomplished within calendar, flight-hour and flight cycle limits as specified by ASL’s Maintenance program, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Special Inspections.
- Work with the Quality Control department in reading, interpreting and implementing Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and researching aircraft records
- Work with Maintenance Control, Quality Control and Stores to ensure personnel and materials are in place for work to be issued
- Relevant qualification in aircraft maintenance
- Proficient in main MS Computer Packages
- Competent in English
- 3 years experience in large aircraft heavy Maintenance Planning.
- Experience in reading and understanding Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB)
- General knowledge of large aircraft systems and structures .
- Working knowledge of large aircraft manuals
Related Jobs (10)
A320 Senior First Officer Opportunities on March 31, 2023 A320fam
First Officer A320 – Great Opportunity on March 24, 2023 A320fam
Captain A320 – Great Opportunity on March 24, 2023 A320fam
A330 First Officers on March 16, 2023
A320 Captains on March 3, 2023 A320fam
A320 Captain Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam
A320 First Officer Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam
A320 EASA Captains on December 22, 2022 A320fam
A320 Captains Asia on October 27, 2022 A320fam
A320 First Officers – Urgent requirement on February 7, 2023 A320fam