Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce we are looking for a Logistics Projects Supervisor for our airline client based in Spain.
The position is reporting to the Logistics Manager.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Master’s degree Aircraft Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Logistics environment.
- Experience working with AIRBUS manuals and data sources.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Methodical, analytical minded and service oriented.
- Attentive to details without losing sight of the whole picture of an airline operation.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under pressure
What’s on offer:
- On-Site employment
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule, Monday to Friday
- Flight tickets benefits
If interested to apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV to Ms. Emilia Arellano at firstname.lastname@example.org