The purpose of the role is to monitor the fleet’s daily operations, continuing airworthiness and coordination of Line Maintenance activities with our contracted line maintenance providers.
- Control and planning of the day to day scheduled and unscheduled maintenance using the AMOS Maintenance co-ordination module
- Coordinate planned work packs and unscheduled tasks with contracted AMOs
- Conduct the daily engineering meeting the AMO and the CAMO; Monitor all spare parts movements for items approaching expiry
- An aircraft maintenance technician qualification (EASA Part 66 Licence) or equivalent
- Knowledge of maintenance methods, Part M and Continuing Airworthiness standards
- Proficient in English
- ECDL or Equivalent Computer training
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Practical experience in the application of aviation maintenance standards and safe operating practices
- Relevant aircraft type experience is essential
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Related Jobs (5)
VVIP Cabin Crew – Asia on November 17, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022