A330, B777 and B747 First Officers required for our client Korean Air.
We are currently seeking type rated and current A330 / B777 / B747 First Officers for an exciting role based in Seoul Incheon (ICN).
Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea based on fleet size, international destinations and international flights. The airline’s global headquarters are in Seoul, South Korea.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers a great package:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Business class commuting to/from duty each month
- 24 Vacation days per year (pilot picks the dates)
- Pilot picks and receives 12 days off per calendar month (9 days off + up to 3 travel days)
- Industry standard travel benefits for crewmember & family
- 10 days Sick leave per year
- 5-year contract terms with potential extensions to age 55
If you meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current CPL or ATPL(F).
- 2000 total flight time hours.
- 1000 multi-crew jet transport hours.
- 250 total PIC hours for ATLP holders or 100 total PIC hours for CPL holders.
- 500 on type hours.
- Less than 45 years of age.
- Last flight within the last year for TR (within 2 years if current on any other MC jet transport) and within the last 6 months for NTR (within 1 year if current on any other MC jet transport).
- Have completed high school/secondary school education.
- 2-year college diploma required for CPL holders.
Note: NTR is only available on the B777 and only pilots with experience on B767/ B744 (B748) are accepted.
Then please apply today by emailing Klaus Niculita on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +353 1 669 8226.
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Total Hours 2000
Hours on Type 500