A330, B777 and B747 Captains required for our client Korean Air.
We are currently seeking type rated and current A330 / B777 / B747 Captains for an exciting role based in Seoul Incheon (ICN).
Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea based on fleet size, international destinations and international flights. The airline’s global headquarters are in Seoul, South Korea.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers a great package:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Business class commuting to/from duty each month
- 24 Vacation days per year (pilot picks the dates)
- Pilot picks and receives 12 days off per calendar month (9 days off + up to 3 travel days)
- Industry standard travel benefits for crewmember & family
- 14 days Sick leave per year
- 5-year contract terms with potential extensions to age 65
If you meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current ATPL(A).
- 7000 total flight time hours.
- 5000 multi-crew jet transport hours.
- 2500 total PIC hours (multi-crew jet).
- 1000 on type hours.
- Be between the ages of 40 – 60 if applying for TR B777 or B747 and between the ages of 40 – 55 if applying for NTR B777 or A330.
- Last flight within the last year for TR (within 2 years if current on any other MC jet transport) and within the last 6 months for NTR (within 1 year if current on any other MC jet transport).
- 4 years of First Officer experience (regardless of Jet hours) required.
- FO time on type may be considered as PIC time at a ratio of 2 to 1; up to a maximum of 500 hours PIC time.
- Have completed high school/secondary school education.
Note: NTR is only available on the B777 and only pilots with experience on B767/B744(B748) are accepted.
Then please apply today by emailing Klaus Niculita on email@example.com or by calling +353 1 669 8226.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Total Hours 7000
Hours on Type 1000 PIC