Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce a NEW opportunity for Head of Holidays with the best Airline based in Africa.
Our client airline are one of the most award winning Airlines and the continent’s leading carrier. They fly to over 125 destinations and are Africa’s largest Airline.
The Head of Holidays will be responsible to plan, evaluate, control, and manage activities to ensure competitive holiday products are through the most effective channels at all times. They will also be responsible for improving the performance and efficiency of all activities related to the Holidays department.
Key skills required:
- The ability to communicate information clearly and to understand where decisions have to be made by analyzing information, situations and implications
- To understand the wing to wing business model of the organization
- The ability to manage changes, anticipate and plan strategies for over coming obstacles
- The ability to identify clear outcomes and set appropriate targets and milestones
- The ability to identify, allocate and manage resources
- The ability to develop and empower people
- The ability to create an open, safe to challenge and positive environment
- The ability to manage projects
- Training requirements
- Business management course
- Licenses and certifications applicable to the position
- The ideal candidate should have travel tourism and hospitality management background
- Have experience in a related position from a recognized premium Airline
- BA/BSc Degree with any field of study and 12 years relevant work experience out of which a minimum of two years management experience or equivalent OR MSc/MA Degree with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience out of which a minimum of two years management experience or equivalent
- Very good English
To apply or to find out more about this opportunity, please send your most recently updated CV to Emma Rogers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 669 8224.