Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce new opportunities in Austria for Flight Dispatchers.
This is a long term/permanent contract and all Flight Dispatchers with a minimum of one year experience are welcomed to apply.
- Ensuring safe, on-time operations
- Preparation of all flight related documents and permissions
- Cost efficient route planning
- Crew rostering
- Determining whether a particular flight is operationally feasible, calculate aircraft performance
- Communicate with Technic, Sales and Crew teams
- Flight Dispatcher licence issued by EASA or FAA (not mandatory)
- Experience in business aviation
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (German/Swiss/French language would be a plus)
- Driving licence
- Willing to relocate to Austria.
- Must have the right to work and live in Austria
- Ability to work in a team and be flexible
Our client is a world leader in the aviation industry providing services like charter and management, sales and acquisitions, aircraft leasing and interior design. Their business is growing and more aircrafts will be added to their large fleet.
They are offering:
- Permanent contract
- A stable and reliable work place
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Complimentary working benefits (coffee, tea, etc.)
- 25 days of annual leave
- 18 days on and 12 days off
- Health and pension insurance
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Roxana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353879813977.