Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Fleet Principal Engineers (Powerplant), for one of our clients based in Europe.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all our client’s fleet engineering is performed on time and to the approved standard.
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Engineering skill sets which can be applied to a range of fleet aircraft systems
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant packages
- Experience related to detailed cost/benefit analysis of projects as well as effectively engaging cross-functional stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in aviation environment
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU
If you meet these requirements and wish to know more details, please send your most recently updated and relevant CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com
Related Jobs (5)
VVIP Cabin Crew – Asia on November 17, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022