SG/SG Aviation Services is glad to announce new opportunities for A320 First Officers on behalf of our brand-new client, a European carrier which is looking to expand their A320 Fleet, this company has been growing significantly and continues to develop their team further.
If you are looking for a new excitement position with possibility of career development opportunities, then this position will suit you.
The requirements to apply are:
- Hold a Valid EASA License or Frozen ATPL (EASA) with A320 Instrument Rating and Type Rating valid at time of application and joining, validity of at least 3-months.
- Minimum of 500 SIC hrs on A320
- Valid Medical 1st Class Certificate.
- English Language Proficiency Level 4 and above.
- EU Passport.
What is offered:
- Competitive and attractive compensation terms
- Accommodation and transportation
- Travel ticket benefits
- Commuting roster patterns
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for career development with the company
- Great work environment
If you are interested to apply or to know further, please send your updated CV to Emilia by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft TypeA320 Fam
Hours on Type500
Related Jobs (8)
A330 Captains and FO’s for an excellent opportunity!! on October 3, 2023 A330
A320 First Officers – Attractive Newly Increased terms. on June 29, 2023 A320fam