Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join the Engineering team with our client based in Europe.
- Lead and oversee embedded systems design and development
- Lead and oversee computer vision algorithm development
- Integrate image processing capabilities on embedded systems for space
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience in image processing and embedded systems (university experience & student internships do not count toward experience)
- Experience with data fusion and data processing
- Experience in FPGA hardware design
- Experience in FPGA software architecture and implementation
- Experience in interfacing sensors with embedded systems
- Experience in packetisation, compression and high-speed image read and write protocols
- Demonstrated FPGA coding experience using embedded C, C++, VHDL, VERILOG, etc.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience with ROS, CUDA, OPENCL
- Experience in supervised and reinforcement learning
- Experience in computer vision applications such as object detection and identification
To be considered for this position, please send your most updated CV to Karim Cassamo on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 1 669 8218.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types