Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce new opportunities for EMB190 TRI/TREs.
There is a good package on offer:
- roster of 5 weeks on, 1 week off.
- Flights and accommodation provided by the airline (during quarantine and oversee training)
- Housing allowance
- Flight tickets
- Visa support for you and 2 family members
- 2 year renewable contract
The minimum requirements are:
- 4000 hours in total
- 1500 hours on type (from which 1000 hours PIC on type)
- Current ATPL with current TRI endorsement (EASA or FAA licence) and valid E190 rating
- Date of last flight within last 18 months
- Under 58 years of age
Pilots with E170, E175, or E195 rating are accepted if they are willing to complete a self-financed difference course before joining the airline.
If you meet the requirements and you wish to apply, please send your updated CV to Roxana Duta at email@example.com
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type EMB170/190
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 1500, 1000 PIC